My child has never played, what equipment do we need?
Helmet with cage, mouth guard, neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, pants, shin pads, skates and a hockey bag to put everything.
What if it is a snow day? Buses Canceled, School Canceled?
The only time our program won’t run is if they close the arena. Be safe travelling to the rink. If you can’t make it please let a coach know.
What are your rules for game play?
- No slap shots.
- No penalty box (players play with their stick upside down for the next shift).
- No face-offs except to start the period.
- No Offsides or Icing for C Line.
- Goalies play with no stick, and can’t drop to ice versus C Line.
- Every player on the A and B line must score before a second goal by them is allowed.
- Teams in the lead cannot use the doors on a line change.
- No cheating on line changes, cheaters will get a penalty.
- Goalie covers puck, offense must clear the blue line.
- Team scores a goal, entire team must come back and wait on their side of centre until the puck crosses.